Don’t panic, there are still plenty great accommodation deals and rates available for New Year’s Eve (Hogmanay) in Edinburgh for 2014 / 15, if you know where to look.
It’s only a few weeks now until the biggest party in the world kicks off here in Edinburgh this New Year. In fact, it kicks off on the 30th December and goes on for days – can you?
You may have tickets for the Street Party or you may planning to spend your New Year’s Eve in a warm pub, bar, restaurant or nightclub.
Whatever you get up to make sure you book your accommodation now, if you haven’t done so already.
For those booking last minute New Year’s Eve accommodation here are just a few of the best places in and around town to book for a great deal.
- Tune Hotel Haymarket – be one of the first people to stay in this budget boutique hotel – opening rates are superb.
- Quality Hotel Edinburgh Airport - if you have a car or are happy getting in to town on a bus or in a taxi, check out this great airport hotel.
- Hilton Edinburgh Airport – another great airport hotel offering superb New Year’s Eve rates.
- Premier Inn Edinburgh Park The Gyle – stay out at the Gyle and you can jump on a train and be in the city centre in 10 minutes.
- Capital Guest House Edinburgh – fancy a guest house experience on the smart Southside of Edinburgh?
- Best Western Edinburgh Capital Hotel - this stylish hotel offers a pool and gym – great for unwinding after all the partying.
- Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh – Waterfront – a short bus journey from teh centre of the city and you’ll be at this great hotel.
So don’t worry if you haven’t booked your accommodation for News Year’s Eve 2012/13 in Edinburgh just yet. There are plenty of great rates at great hotels still available.
If the suggestions above don’t quite meet your needs then simply search to start searching across 100s of travel websites at once to find a deal that does meet your requirements.