Edinburgh is a hugely popular venue for conferences, large business meetings and exhibitions. The city is easy to get to from across the UK and Europe, plus, it’s a place that the vast majority of attendees would want to visit, due to its beauty and many attractions.
Edinburgh hoteliers are well equipped to hold successful conferences as they have a wide variety of spaces to choose from and professional conference teams dedicated to getting things right for your event.
I have attended many conferences and events around Edinburgh so thought I’d list 5 Excellent Conference Hotels In Edinburgh City Centre. Simply click on the name of a hotel for more details and photos.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Edinburgh (4-Star) this leading hotel is located in an impressive building right on The Royal Mile in Edinburgh’s Old Town. The hotel is modern, stylish, well suited to conferences and only a 2 minute walk from Edinburgh Waverley Train Station. Plus, the hotel has its own large car park for guests – very rare in Edinburgh.
- Apex Waterloo Place Hotel (4-Star) this stunning hotel is yet another masterpiece from the guys at Apex Hotels. Again this hotel is only a 2 minute walk from Edinburgh Waverley train station, and once inside your conference attendees will be delighted at your choice of cool venue.
- The George Hotel Edinburgh (4-Star) this is Edinburgh’s largest 4-Star hotel and offers exhibitors a wide range of rooms to choose from. The hotel is perfectly located for all the top bars, shops and restaurants in Edinburgh. This hotel is truly iconic and will draw in attendees from across the globe.
- Macdonald Holyrood Hotel (4-Star) near the Scottish Parliament you’ll find the superb Macdonald Holyrood Hotel, a very popular place for meetings and conferences where attendees are offered exceptional service and support. The hotel has an excellent grill restaurant, a cool gym and a relaxing pool. This hotel is ideal for events where guests require some time away from the meeting rooms and meeting agendas to relax and develop ideas.
- Novotel Edinburgh Centre (4-Star) this excellent Novotel has a wide range of meeting spaces to choose from and plenty of bedrooms to keep your guests extremely comfortable and well looked after. The hotel enjoys a gym, pool, bar and restaurant. Room rates at the Novotel are rather good, and your guests will enjoy staying in this part of the Old Town, and next to all the green spaces of The Meadows.
For the lowest online room rates for your guests make sure you email them the link to this page and ask them to click on the button below. By comparing prices across all the leading travel websites your guests will save money and you will save time having to organise accommodation for them.