Right, I’ve received loads of enquiries recently from groups of lads and lassies coming to Edinburgh for the Scotland Rugby home tests that are taking place at Murrayfield this November.
So, to help other groups who are planning a trip to Edinburgh this November (for rugby or not) here are come of my recommendations for the 4 weekends left this month. Let’s begin;
- Smart City Hostels Edinburgh – one of the best places for groups to stay at whatever the time of year. Cheap, cheerful, stylish and has its own bar, and restaurant – happy days!
- Castle Rock Hostel – a new hostel on the scene, very central and racking up some great reviews.
- Hot-el-apartments Edinburgh Waterfront – these cool and modern apartments in Leith offer a very comfortable and spacious stay in Edinburgh. They are a taxi ride from the city centre but only a short walk from all the brilliant bars and award-winning restaurants in Leith.
- Haggis Hostel – other than staying at the 5-star Balmoral hotel above Edinburgh train station, you won’t get much more central than at the Haggis Hostel. the gents who own and run the place will look after you well and have loads of deals and recommendations of their own to offer you to help make your stay as pleasant and fun as possible.
For those of you not aware, Scotland’s home games this November are;
- Saturday 8 November 2014 Scotland v Argentina (17:30)
- Saturday 15 November 2014 Scotland v New Zealand – THE BIG ONE AND I’LL BE THERE ! (17:30)
- Saturday 22nd November 2014 Scotland v Tonga (14:30)
Tickets are still available and can be purchased online here at the official Scotland Rugby website.
And for the best and cheapest accommodation deals, simply click here, we compare hundreds of travel and hotel websites in an instant to save you cash. Enjoy!