Edinburgh is the perfect place to go for a stag or hen weekend. The city is constantly buzzing with popular restaurants, cool bars and lively nightclubs. plus, there’s loads of stag and hen activities to do – whisky tasting, cocktail making and DJ training to name just a few.
So, now you’ve decided to choose Edinbugh (it’s an easy place to get to from around the UK too), where should your group of fun-loving party people stay? Well, as you’d expect many hotels and apartments would prefer not to take stag or hen groups as they can be a bit noisy. However, the good news is that loads of places do welcome single-sex groups with open arms, and actively support groups to make the best of their time and money. To help point you in the right direction, I’ve listed below 5 group accommodation provides who welcome stag and hen groups.
- Fountain Court Apartments is a group of luxury blocks dotted around Edinburgh. These apartments range from super stylish to comfortably cheap. You’ll be sure to save loads of cash on booking apartments and townhouses that sleep a large number of people. These apartments are very professionally managed, and have been well respected for years.
- Haggis Hostel – this is one of my favourite ultra-cheap places to stay in Edinburgh. The location couldn’t be better, it’s literally a 2 minute walk from Edinburgh Waverley Train Station. Staying here will put you at the heart of the action here in Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh Penthouse Accommodation – this sleek apartment in Leith sleeps up to 15 people. There’s loads of free on street parking here to, which can be a huge saving if your group members are driving in from various locations.
- Stay Edinburgh City – these friendly guys are based right in the heart of Edinburgh’s Royal Mile, and have a range of centrally located apartments to meet you stag or hen group requirements.
- Smart City Hostels – this is another central and stylish hostel in the middle of Edinburgh’s Old Town. the hostel is large with its own bar and restaurant – you don’t need to venture from the premises, but you will.
Just a tip, on booking just mention that you are part of a stag or hen group so that the accommodation providers are aware and can make your stay in Edinburgh as fun as possible.
Party on, and I hope to see you in a bar somewhere in Edinburgh soon.