Below I have put together 11 Things To Do In Edinburgh Today!
- Take a look around Edinburgh Zoo - it’s open 365 days of the year. Remember to book online before visiting to see the Giant Pandas.
- Tour Edinburgh Castle - this one was probably already on your list, if not, out it on. Edinburgh Castle is only closed on 25th & 26th December and the 1st of January.
- Walk up Arthur’s Seat - you can do this any day of the year. Just take care and don’t try it if the weather’s bad. Remember your camera for all the stunning views.
- If the weather is a bit drab then head indoors to the Camera Obscura for some mind-bending fun.
- See how tartan and kilts are made at the Weaving Mill next to Edinburgh Castle. This is free!
- Do some boutique shopping, boutique eating and boutique drinking on fashionable Thistle Street in the New Town.
- Listen to some live Scottish music every night of the year and try a dram of whisky at the same time at the Whiski Bar.
- Enjoy afternoon tea in one of Edinburgh’s top hotels.
- Discover more about Mother Earth at Edinburgh’s fab science centre called Dynamic Earth.
- Take a dip in the brand new Commonwealth Swimming Pool - or The Commie as we locals refer to it.
- Take a walk, jog, run or bike along the beautiful Water of Leith from Balerno to Leith.
Visiting Edinburgh soon? Check out all the latest Hotel Deals by clicking on the button below.